Sunday 3 October 2010

24 hours later...

The TRIA has been well and truly tested and so far I love it, it is well easy to use.

I've done both legs, my bikini line and under my arms too.  Firstly remembering to shower, shave and try myself thoroughly.  Hubby walked into the bedroom as I was doing my bikini line and wondered what on earth I was up to, as the TRIA is an odd looking contraption, and I was standing, legs akimbo with it aimed at my bits and pieces!!

There's no pain, not even any discomfort to be honest.  Even under my arms where it could be sensitive. 

So, now we need to wait two weeks.  I can shave in between times but no waxing, plucking or Veeting.  The hair follicles need time to go through their normal growing cycles so TRIA can catch them at the right time.

I don't know yet whether its working, I am assuming that it is, apparently hairs will begin to fall out in about 10 days or so. 

So far, 10/10 for the TRIA, but check back in two weeks for the next installment and update....

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment