Thursday 12 August 2010

Mew really is a Supacat!

My cat, Mew, eats dry cat food with an occasional treat of wet food and the one he usually eats is Whiskas Complete. I have always found this to be an excellent food for him at an excellent price.

However, things have changed in our house since Mew has had the chance to try Supacat by Burgess and he loves it!




There are four flavours in the range:

Kitten: Rich in Chicken

Adult: Rich in Chicken with Duck

Adult: Rich in Scottish Salmon

Mature: With Turkey and Cranberry

Mew happily tried (and loved) them all even though he is a four year old cat!

The food is produced in small kibbles which are all coated with the stay clean to help to keep Mew's teeth clean and healthy. This is a good idea as I can't get him to brush his teeth! LOL!
Reading the packet I found that the food is high in protein, it contains a balanced blend of vitamins and minerals and natural antioxidants to support the immune system and that it contains no artificial colours or preservatives.

The company also help and support rescue centres and encourage responsible pet ownership.

But does it taste good to Mew? You bet it does!!
He had his face in the bowl as soon as I put the food down for him! He loved it, in fact I have to be careful just how much I give him as he will eat the whole lot in one go!



He has tried all the flavours even though one was supposed to be for a kitten and he loves them all which then provided me with another dilemma - since he loves it so much how much does it cost?

Well I was in for a surprise - it is comparable with his usual Whiskas - in fact it is a bit cheaper on some sites. Currently on the Burgess web site a 1.5kg bag is £3.75 and a 10kg bag is £19.99 which is a very good price for dry cat food, especially one of this high quality and I have already put in an order for a 10kg bag of each of the adult flavours.

So there you are - we have tried a new cat food and we have a happy owner and, more importantly, a happy cat so what more could I ask for?
http://www.burgesspetcare.co.uk/shop/supacat.html



As you can see Mew is one happy, healthy cat!



1 comment: