Tuesday 17 August 2010

Wicked Vision - Sports Boomerang - a review by 9 yr old fan....

Me and my dad played with our new boomerang by J age 9

It was tested on a very windy day so it took a little bit of mastering but we managed it and I loved it.  I got very out of breath running round but not as much as dad did.  It always seems to come back when thrown, so I liked it a lot.  It made dad laugh too.

We took the football to the park on the same day, and when we wanted to stop playing boomerang it just fitted into dads back pocket and was safe whilst we played a new game, until we went back to it.

They are made of plastic and mine was red.  They cost about £5 from http://www.play.com/ .  Its very thin but much stronger than it looks.  The only problem with it being so thin, as that dad kept panicking... cos everytime I threw it and it banked round to come back to me - I went to catch it and he thought it was going to take my hand off!!  Silly dad it's not a James Bond contraption that Q has made up!!!  Although a metal one could be a really good weapon for spies!!!

I liked the packaging it came in too, it was well funky and cool - plus it was really easy to get out and start playing!!! Take note other toy companies!!

1 comment: