Friday 16 July 2010

I like my radiators al dente!

I am not usually a great fan of pasta - I can take it or leave it if you know what I mean, but I recently had the chance to try a couple of items from the Garofalo pasta range so I thought I would have a go.


First of all I tried the spaghetti and made the obvious spaghetti bolognese and I have to say that I really enjoyed it! The spaghetti cooked easily and quickly and tasted really good.

I had intended to give the other packet to my husband, who is currently working away from home and so catering for himself, as he loves pasta, but I decided that I would try that one too.

The other one is called Radiatori - hubby said it was because it looked like little radiators and when I checked on the Internet I found he was right!


I cooked the pasta in boiling water and made a sauce with Quorn mince, tomatoes and mushrooms together with various flavourings and again it was a delicious meal!

So I started as one who wasn't bothered either way about pasta and now I am a convert - Garofalo is really tasty.

1 comment: