Caroline, a lovely PR lady sent us some mints to try, we liked them a lot.
Each packet contains green and white coloured mints flavoured with - Peppermint, Spearmint, Sweetmint and Coolmint. They look like aqua coloured Skittles to be honest. A bit like when Pacers looked like aqua/minty Open Fruits or am I just showing my age now?
Himself took some in the car with him and as we were quoted by the Wrigley’s PR “Extra® Chewy Mints are essential for every summer outing!” and yep we liked them on the move too
The PR also sent through some key dates where you can check out these lovely mints through the summer!
• National Picnic Day, 18 June – Grab your picnic basket and a bunch of friends
• Summer Solace, 21 June – Perfect excuse for a lazy Sunday in the beer garden
• Wimbledon Grand Final, 4 July – Join the crowds on Henman Hill
• National Kissing Day, 6 July – Get the girls together for speed dating with mints and lipstick at the ready
• Edinburgh Fringe Festival, 3 – 25 August – Get immersed in the largest arts festival in the world
RRP price in the UK 59p
Minty Facts of the Day...
Following last year’s Extra Ice Mints launch, the Mints Category saw growth for the first time in five years. The Extra mint brand delivered 67% of category growth in 2009 which equates to over £2.3m. In fact, Extra Ice Mints are up 31% YTD, which is double that of any other mint brand within the category.