Tuesday 6 July 2010

Well my nails are stronger!

I have recently tried a product called Vertese which was supposed to improve my hair, eyes and skin. It came in the form of a month's supply of tablets, one to be taken daily and the box of thirty tablets costs £4.25.

As I am a diabetic and already have to take a variety of tablets I was wary of taking any more but upon investigation I found that these were entirely natural so I decided to give them a go. Incidentally they are also suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.


The question is do they work? Well I have to say that I haven't noticed any difference in my hair, eyes or skin but I did notice an improvment in my nails!

I have a log burner and so I saw wood on a regular basis and my small garden is mainly rockery so when I have been working outside my nails are usually split and broken. However after I had worked out there yesterday for over two hours I noticed that my nails were still intact and looking better than usual.

Taking these tablets is the only thing that I can think of that I have been doing any differently so I can only put the added strength in my nails down to Vertese.

No comments:

Post a Comment