Wednesday 16 June 2010

EZ Comb gets me off to work on time...

 I have long hair, I like my long hair but it is often inconveient too.  Because it's so fine it takes an age to dry, so I need to plan my getting up in the morning time accordingly ...  I tried my exercise DVD the other morning and nearly ended up late for work!!

So the reason for my ambling today is the EZ Comb from JML.  On paper it looks like a great way to make up all sorts of fanciful hairstyles and it sort of is!  They say practise makes perfect and this is true.

I've had a few goes and do love the EZ Comb- but I can't quite manage the really prfessional look just yet - I will!! 

It great for a lazy time in bed though - I can snooze away for an extra 20 minutes, then get up, wash and dry my hair and pop in an EZ Comb and it looks fine enough for work!

Each pack has two EZ Combs - mine has a golden and brown one and also a silvery white one too.  I must admit both look nice in light brown hair.

An EZ Comb is an odd little being, it's like the plastic combs we all had in the 80's for our hair - it has two of those attached to each other with elastic that criss crosses from comb to comb, the elastic has sparkly beads on it.  Sounds complicated but it's not really!

I've added a few pics of the styles you can do - which once you master them, they look fabulous!!

Note:  Use with a friend, it's easier to do each others!!  You can make a fab job in seconds, but a little practise alone should see you styling away happily in a few days I would say.

See this link - as the video will help you loads!

No comments:

Post a Comment