Thursday 17 June 2010

Funny Flavoured Nuts anyone?

Peanuts and Cashewnuts with
Levi Roots Reggae Reggae Sauce on them.

An aquired taste but rather moorish...  We saw ol' Levi when he appeared on Dragons Den - as ever you can't recall whether or not he won..... who knows - but certainly he's the winner now, I#m always spotting the sauce in its little bottles in Tesco here!

I've not tried the sauce but know people who love it.  Now his new product is nuts in the Reggae Reggae Sauce - I must admit I like a honey roasted nut personally.  These just didn't have the sweet kick for me.  The taste represenented the sauce well (I am told) and was a spicy take on a normal roast nut.  I'd prefer a little sweetness with the taste personally though.

We've had a little munch on Levi's nuts now and would happily try other stuff from the range too - I think I will pop and get the sauce to try when I am in Tesco next.

No comments:

Post a Comment